IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY
Come join a fun, knowledgeable, committed group of landscape professionals that work together to install and manage extraordinary projects for an award-winning landscape design / project management firm in Aurora, OH.
The DT Design & Project Management Foreman will be responsible for the daily management of a crew of two to three laborers on a wide range of residential and commercial landscape projects.
Reporting to the Operations Manager as part of the enhancement team, this position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the successful maintenance of quality projects along with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Working with the Operations Manager, this position also contributes to the development of policies and procedures that support the overall mission as put forth by the Company President.
- Communicate effectively with client on a daily basis
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure quality control and efficiency
- Be able to react to changes in the field and keep project on track
- Work with Operations Manager to schedule equipment, material and labor needs
- Support positive work environment at all times
- Track jobs for accurate invoicing
- Communicate with Operations Manager when additional materials or labor will be necessary
- Use high level of attention to detail to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Support company policies on a daily basis
- Ensure safety of all crew members at all times
- Maintain company equipment and vehicles to company standards
- Provide training and guidance to all crew members to ensure jobs are being installed in accordance with quality standards
- Work with Operations manager to develop employee appreciation program
Successful Candidate Will:
- Have a clean drivers record
- Thrive in a team environment
- Have experience in the landscaping industry
- CDL or Certified Landscape Technician a PLUS
- Competitive hourly wage
- Time and a half for all hours over 40 hours per week
- Paid holidays including Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Paid vacation
- Company provided cell phone
- Participation in company medical plan and 401K
- Continuing education opportunities
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call 330-562-1811 to schedule an interview and to tour our facility located at 155 Treat Road in Aurora, OH 44202