Hattie Larlham Center for Children with Disabilities is looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who want to be part of a mission based on Comfort, Joy, and Achievement.
Ask about our PREMIUM PAY!
Located in Mantua, Ohio, the Hattie Larlham Center is a long-term residential facility that provides medical services for children and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
New grads are welcome to apply!
Share your expertise:
- RNs - FT Nights, 36 hours/week, 6:30pm – 7:00am
- RNs - PT Days, 6:30am - 7:00pm
- LPNs - FT 36 hours/week, 6:30pm – 7:00am
- LPNs – FT 36 hours/week, 6:30am – 7:00pm
- LPNs – FT 40 hours/week, 2:30pm – 11:00pm
- PRN opportunities are available for LPNs & RNs who can commit to four (4) shifts per month
For more information, contact Kelly at 330-732-8292.
Enjoy great perks:
- Health Insurance Begins 1st of the Month After Hire
- In-House Doctor
- Home-like work environment
- Uniforms are not required
- Tattoos and colorful hair are acceptable
- No supervision of nurse aides
- Relationships built with children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to leave worksite for lunch
- Free BLS training
Employee Recognition Programs - Employees are rewarded for hard work with special event meals, gift card drawings, service recognition, bonuses, performance excellence awards, and numerous opportunities to win things like baseball tickets, gift cards, zoo memberships, and so much more!
Paid Time Off - Work hard and relax. We all need a vacation every now and then and it's pretty cool when we're paid to relax! Oh, take six (6) paid holidays, too.
Pay & Perks - Multiple medical plans to choose from including dental and vision, paid orientation and six (6) week training program, shift differential, free life insurance policy, employer match retirement program, Paid Time Off (PTO), employer-paid short-term disability, employee discounts, referral program, opportunities for bonus income, and much more.
About us: At Hattie Larlham, we are committed to caring for children and adults with severe or profound developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our compassionate and dedicated staff focuses on creating a nurturing environment in which individuals have opportunities to learn, have fun, feel safe, loved, and make choices about what happens in their lives.