The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for the specialized administrative activities and coordinating operations related to all billing and funding issues for all Hattie Larlham Agencies. Must have or willing to develop a good understanding of the billing process for non-profit agencies, specializing in services for persons with disabilities.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is a full-time, 1st shift position with a core work schedule from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Contact Mariama at 330-732-8296 for more information.
Duties: Monthly billing, review accounts receivable agings on a monthly basis, investigate discrepancies and rejected claims, monitors closely for uncollectable accounts, reconciles systems and accounts, assist with cost reports and billing issues, Contribution and Donation reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required with secondary coursework preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in accounts receivable or bookkeeping
- Background in Insurance, Medicaid and Waivers
- Experience with Solana billing software is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows Office 365, Excel, and Word
What We Offer:
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Discounts
- Health Insurance Eligibility 1st of the Month after Hire
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- A free $25,000 life insurance policy
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Work Location: Mantua - northern Portage County, less than 10 minutes from the 1-480 ramp in Streetsboro, OH
About Us: At Hattie Larlham, we are committed to caring for children and young adults with severe or profound developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our compassionate and dedicated staff focuses on creating a nurturing environment in which individuals have opportunities to learn, have fun, feel safe, loved, and make choices about what happens in their lives.
Hattie Larlham, a place committed to comfort, joy, and achievement.