Crain's Cleveland Business Health Care Forum
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind event, which will assess the current state of health care and its future outlook and take a deep-dive into the social, economic and business implications of some of the top threats to our region's health.
ANNOUNCING THE 2017 KEYNOTE HEALTH CARE EXECUTIVE PANEL
- Dr. Bernard Boulanger, executive vice president and chief clinical officer, MetroHealth
- William Considine, CEO and president, Akron Children's Hospital
- Dr. Brian Donley, chief of staff and chief of clinical operations, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Dan Simon, president, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Tom Strauss, president and CEO, Sisters of Charity Health System
Join us for four interactive discussions focused on key issues facing the health of Northeast Ohioans.
Each topic area will be kicked off by an expert discussing the issue's current status and impact. Case study presentations will follow, during which attendees will have the chance to learn about some of the innovative solutions taking place in Northeast Ohio.
Table discussions will take place after each expert/case study, with sample input collected from the tables and shared with the audience.
- AGING POPULATION
- Richard Browdie, President/CEO, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Kara Keating Copeland, program officer, Cleveland Foundation, Encore Cleveland
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND THE WORKPLACE
-Kristen Locastro, health and wellness account manager, Anthem Blue Shield
-Sharon Smith Boose, sales director, LiveHealth Online
- OPIOID/DRUG ABUSE
- Dr. Thomas Gilson, medical examiner and crime laboratory director, Cuyahoga County
- Dr. Joan Papp, assistant professor, Department of Emergency Medicine,
MetroHealth Medical Center; founder, medical director, MetroHealth-Cuyahoga
County Project DAWN program, an opiod education and naloxone distribution
- MENTAL HEALTH
- Dr. Mark R. Munetz, the Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation Endowed Chair in
Psychiatry, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Rick Kellar, president, Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation
A medical student and veteran doctor will have a conversation about the changing health care sector, its challenges and opportunities.
Thank You to Our Platinum Sponsors
Thank You to Our
AURORA COMMUNITY & EVENTS GUIDE
The Aurora Community & Events Guide is an all-around wonderful resource for what's happening in this Best Hometown.
Contact the office if you would like copies to display at your business or CLICK HERE to download a copy.